Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet Madison

Most of you know Madison but just in case you haven't had the pleasure, here she is! She is our 2 1/2 year old yorkie poo. She is the princess of the house and pretty much regulates when, where and how she gets attention. We love her though!!



The day we brought her home - notice the scales says about 2.5 lbs.





Madison with "her cat" (actually my parents cat) Char. She's a whopping 18lbs now. The vets says she needs to drop a pound or so. What can we say - she likes her treats!!



She loves her mommy and daddy!

3 comments:

JayandCassandra said...

I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't met little Madison. She looks pretty cute!

Thanks for sending me your blog address!! Now I can pretend like I know what's going on with you!! Keep updating, I'll be back.

stephanie said...

looks like you guys are enjoying life as a married couple! Just wanted to stop by and say HI and see what your bro is up too - still in Denver area? Take care and keep in touch.
Stephanie (Winters)

Marta said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you finally joined the blogging world! I hope you have fun with it, and I'm so excited to be able to stay updated with your lives now. It's the 'lazy' way to keep in touch....but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!! haha
Hope everything is going well, give Maddy a tummy rub for me!