Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tag

So Shanae tagged me like 18 years ago so I thought I better do it before I forget. Thanks Shanae :)

8 Shows I like to Watch
1) Biggest Loser
2) Survivor
3) The Bachelor
4) Regis and Kelly (Fridays are my only day I get to watch)
5) The news
6) Nanny 911
7) This is kind of hard...
8) I guess I don't watch as much TV as I thought!

8 restaurants I like to eat at:
1) Applebees
2) Cheesecake Factory
3) The Melting Pot
4) Cracker Barrell
5) Subway
6) Olive Garden
7) Paradise Bakery
8) Did I say Paradise Bakery? If I ate there everyday I'd be one happy girl!!

8 things I did today:
1) Took Madison to the groomer
2) Went to Macys
3) Went to Dillards
4) Went to JcPennys
5) Went to Sears
6) Played with the new camara
7) Picked Madison up from the groomers
8) Watched Survivor Finale

8 things I am looking forward to:
1) Going to Arizona
2) Traveling for work this week
3) Finishing my Christmas shopping
4) My mom coming to visit
5) Seths wedding in Florida
6) Andrew being done with school
7) Friday!!
8) Friday!! (it's only Sunday isn't this sad??)

8 things on my wish list:
1) To get fit
2) A safe holiday season
3) A healthy economy would be kind of cool
4) Continued success in my career
5) A family someday
6) Hmmm
7) This is hard
8) I guess I have about everthing I'd ever need!

8 people I'm tagging
Whoever wants to!!

2 comments:

Frehner Family said...

Megan! I found your blog from my live-feed thingy. WoW it's been a long time. You look happy. Did you say you lived in Idaho now? That's great. Well hope all's well with you and your family. Keep in touch. Merry Christmas!
-Ammie Frehner

Shanae said...

I looked at your "what I did today section" That makes me look lame! We have two stores really in Ephraim so enjoy the convenient life for me!