Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

For all of you non-children, dog loving owners out there you know what they mean when they say your pets are like your children! So with that preface I had to do a special post for our little Madison who turned 3! Her birthday is January 14th. We actually forgot about it until the next week so needless to say there were no birthday hats, balloons or big parties :) We hope there are many more to come! I promise we won't forget your birthday next year little girl.... :) What a great dog mom I am, right?

The day we brought her home. Isn't she sweet?
(I was actually ready to take her back to the breeder after the first night. She cried every hour, on the hour!! I guess she's breaking us in nicely!)






At three years old with a brand new haircut. Her favorite things:

Chasing birds

Chasing cats

Sleeping under our bed

(starting around 8pm she sheepishly sneaks under the bed hoping her dad and I will just mistakenly forget to put her in her cage)

Playing with her daddy

Snuggling with her mama

Oh, and we can't for get little ball! Little ball goes everywhere!!

1 comment:

Hughes Bunch said...

I just was checking out your blog and thought your dog was way cute. I think my dog looks alot like yours, mine was supose to be a yorkie but somehow doesn't have the hair type but as puppies they sure did look the same.
Anyway I hope to keep up on you so I will add you to my list so I can check to see how things are. It's so fun to see how people are doing!