Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our First Anniversary!

Happy First Anniversary, Sweetheart!
2-08-08

As of today, Andrew and I have officially made it to our first wedding anniversary! This year has been so much fun. Andrew is my best friend and I'm so proud to be his wife! He works so hard to make sure I'm happy and to do well in his Masters program (he got straight A's last semester if you were wondering :) ). I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! Here are a few pictures of our wedding day:








My sweet husband brought these home for me on Friday.




Why Friday you ask if our anniversary is today? He wanted to truly surprise me. He thought I may be expecting something if he waited until Sunday. What a sweetie, huh? I was in the other room cleaning the floors and I hear the garage door open followed by "Baaaabbbbbyyyy, I got you some-ting (spelled incorrectly to match is pronunciation)! Then he whips these bad boys out. You may be wondering why this is such an exciting day in the Pringle house. Well we've known each other for 8 1/2 years and this is the 2nd, yes, you got it, 2nd time he's gotten flowers for me! We're going to go to dinner tonight and enjoy a night on the town. I love you, Andrew and can't wait for our years to come!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

congrats, so cute!

Mathews R us said...

How sweet! Congrats!

Molly said...

Congrats! I do talk to Lisa now and again. She lives in Overton and has 3 kids. Two girls and a boy. Crazy.

Shanae said...

Congratulations! Being married is the best!